10.43 +/- acre parcel has a water-tight shed for two, outhouse
and approved building lot for a cabin at the top of the slope
overlooking the beautiful Oswegathie River. Trilliums,
wildlife and forest are abound, and state parks are nearby.
Motorized Lake Bonaparte is only 4 miles away with public
docking. Pitcairn enjoys the small lake of Portaferry Lake, and
hamlets of Backus, Geers Corners, Jayville, Kalurah, East
Pitcairn. Pitcairn is in the Adirondack in the St. Lawrence
county borders with 59.5 square miles, and just west of Star
Lake and Oswegatchie. A small quaint community of about 1300
residents. Pitcairn was settled in 1825 and established as a
town in 1836 from parts of Edwards and Fowler.
Pitcairn also has a number of ponds and
creeks (Twin ponds, Mud Pond, Graham, Pond, Shiner pond,
Bullhead Pond, Lost Pond, Synder Lake, and assorted creeks like
Hall Creek, Black Creak, Bing Creek.
Children attend the Harrisville Central
BEING AUCTIONED (CLICK
HERE FOR BID PACKET)
Off Osbourne Road
Harrisville School District