The Town of Waverly was formed from the Town of
Dickinson in 1880, and later lost have of its mass with the
formation of Altamont (now known as
Lake), has the hamlet of
Regis Falls and enjoys Dexter Lake, and The St. Regis River flows
through this Adirondack town. Waverly shares its name with a duplicate
in Tioga County. Our Waverly rest in Franklin County.